Our new online 360-degree survey has been a resounding success over the last 12 months. The real advantage of this system is that we can adapt it to link into your own behaviours, competencies or values.
We have just tailored a survey for the City of London, so that questions are built around their Core behaviour framework. The feedback that participants get though the survey is then so much more meaningful and helpful to their development.
We would also like to thank the team at Track Surveys who designed the software for the system who have been great and offered excellent support, while we got up and running with it.
Why use 360’s?
Because most people only get feedback from their line managers in a work environment, 360-degree feedback surveys are an invaluable tool, providing real insight from a wider source than a traditional reporting line.
• give managers a more complete picture of how people experience them
• raise awareness around a manager’s work style and behaviour, so they can modify it to become more effective
• promote a culture of open, two-way communication in an organisation
• help managers role model the importance of feedback and continual development
• help other team members to feel valued through asking for their input and evaluation of a manager
• help analyse strengths and development areas for participants at the beginning of a management development or coaching programme
I joined Stella and Tracy at Focal Point in 2003 and have seen both the Company and my role evolve during this time. I now work closely with the management team to achieve and improve business efficiently. To re-energise myself after a day in the office, I like to go to Zumba classes in the evening!