Focal Point Training does "8 out of 10 cats!"
Have a go at our quiz about People Management “Surveys, Opinion Polls and Statistics!”
How much do you know?
1. What is the estimated cost to the economy as a result of poor management?
2. Which three 'learning and talent development practices' are most effective according to CIPD research?
3. How many days were lost to sickness absence in the UK in 2013?
4. What percentage of employees are engaged in average UK organisation?
5. What percentage of people think their manager prioritises financial goals over ethics?
6. By what percentage has average pay risen this year?
7. How much does it cost on average to replace a member of staff who leaves?
8. What percentage of people think UK businesses are behaving less ethically than 10 years ago?
9. What are the 3 most common ways to address retention issues?
10. What are the top motivating factors in work?
Feeling confident? Click here to reveal the answers.
For more information about how we can help you and your managers improve engagement amongst employees and as a result
• increase retention rates
• reduce sickness absence
• improve productivity
I thrive on seeing people do things they didn’t think they could do! I draw on my management and leadership experience from working in senior positions in the Metropolitan Police Service, running Focal Point since 2002 and working across all three sectors in the widest variety of environments. Because we rarely learn things first time, we believe it is vital to provide support before, during and after the events we run, in order to get the best from them. Time and time again people have told us how the chance to review their learning and to have their actions reinforced has really helped cement new ways of doing things. This is what has then made the difference that they and we are looking for. I am a fellow of the CIPD and when I am not working with clients I can be seen on the golf courses of Hampshire.